Do you require the help of the best digital marketing agencies near me? Franchise Support Group specializes in empowering small and medium-sized businesses with turn-key products and services. We offer accounting, payroll and HR, legal, and online digital marketing services at budget-friendly prices.
What type of marketing is optimal for my business?
As a leading digital marketing agency in Seattle, we recommend a mix of traditional and digital marketing strategies as each has its own set of advantages. You should choose a marketing channel based on your target audience personas, needs, interests, likes, and preferences.
Speak to a professional at one of the best online marketing firms in Seattle to choose the right marketing plan/mix for your business. Ideally, using a combination of digital and traditional marketing can provide your current and prospective customers with the best marketing experience.
Advantages of digital marketing
Digital marketing can ensure plenty of opportunities to reach and interact with your current and prospective customers. Some of the pros of targeted digital marketing include:
- It allows you to target the audience section that may be interested in buying your products or services and at the right time.
- It is more cost-effective and customer-focused
- Digital marketing allows business owners to track results in real-time, make changes to campaigns, and yields a higher ROI.
As a leading Seattle digital marketing agency, we empower small and medium-sized businesses with an unbeatable online presence, which allows them to compete with large-sized businesses. By partnering with one of the top digital marketing companies in Seattle, WA, you can build relationships with your audience and personalize their experience.
Benefits of online digital marketing vs. traditional marketing
Both digital and traditional marketing have their own set of merits. Here are some of the differences that set them apart:
- Cost – Digital marketing is more cost-effective than traditional marketing. On average, digital marketing ranges between $2000 – $10,000 a month for small to medium-sized businesses. On the other hand, traditional forms of marketing, such as print, television, or radio advertising, can cost up to $8 million just to set up.
- Reach – There is a significant difference in the reach between digital and traditional marketing. Social media marketing can generate free word-of-mouth publicity for your business and help you build a loyal customer base. Alternatively, traditional marketing doesn’t have the same reach as digital marketing, and you may be pumping money into strategies that only reach a small portion of your target audience.
- Competition – Digital marketing exposes you to a global market and empowers you with a competitive edge in your industry. Contrarily, small and medium-sized businesses can find it hard to compete against multinational corporations and large-sized firms. Traditional marketing also has a much lower conversion rate than digital marketing.
Call Franchise Support Group at 855-777-3240 for a free digital consultation. As a top-rated agency for online digital marketing, we manage everything from website development, SEO, and social media management to reputation management, directory listings, and Google AdWords. To learn more about our range of services, get in touch with us today!